Week 12 Reflection on Digital Assignement two

What did I do Last week?

Last week after we were informed of the digital aspect of the assignemnet. I thought about my Assignment one and if I wished to presue my original plan or if i should consider something different.
I have decided to go with my orignial and continue to focus on building relationships with my students and their family.


What are my plans for this week?

My plan for this week is to meet up with the Principal of my school and pose my identified problem. I am hoping to get some guidence around phrasing it into an investigation that i can persue further with the suppor tof managment.


Obstacles in my way?

Time is a big one currently.
I am currently distracted with my boys growing up and moving on. Just celebrated a 21st with the eldest and supported my youngest on his adventure to University.
My husband is working abroad and havent seen him for 4 months. I have just started building a new collaboration with an amazing teacher.
I have extra responsibilities with my job establishing a new library from scratch.
I am about to be appointed as Board Chair of my local intermeidate school. I am hoping to encourage family of the school to get active on the board so we can have a bigger support from within the community who has children at the school.
Finally I am being challenged to survive a day on little sleep due the neighbours booming music. (I have employed all stratergies to date to resolve this one.)
Trying to get up and running with this second assignement is actually hard.

Wow no wonder I am just a little disengaged. This process really does show you what is real in the moment


Comments