2019


New Year
New Beginnings
New Study

I am beginning my study with Google Education Teacher Centre
It is a great way to learn your way around G Suite and promote thinking on how you can bring your classroom into the 21st Century. Even if you think you already know. I have been teaching technology now for several years and have completed a Post Grad  on technology, and I have only looked at the first unit and have already learnt now things and have my head spinning with new possibilities. I have added a page to my blog named Teacher Centre where I will update this journey at the end of each unit. Already I can see I will changing the way I plan my units (just typed units without the n. I guess that shows how important proof reading is as planning nits is quite different to units).

Comments